The ACHE Regents Award for Early Careerists annually recognizes an EPAHEN member or fellow under the age of 40 who demonstrates outstanding achievement in the field of healthcare management.
Criteria for the Award and Applicable Candidates:
– Occupational Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown increasing levels of responsibilities and achievements in their respective organization that have contributed to clinical, operational, financial and/or community success.
– ACHE/EPAHEN Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown active participation in either EPAHEN or ACHE.
– Community Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown active participation in a minimum of one organization where their contributions have been both beneficial to the community and/or the organization itself.
All potential candidates for this award must be ACHE and EPAHEN members in good standing.
– Applicants are asked to complete the form below, and attach a copy of their resume/CV when submitting.
– Qualified candidates will be judged on the key criteria provided on the application. The winner will be determined by a panel of the EPAHEN board of director, based on majority voting or scoring system.
– The award will be presented at EPAHEN’s annual meeting in June.