The Lee-Haney Founders Award annually recognizes an EPAHEN member who embodies the mission and vision of ACHE, and the founding members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter, the late J. Michael Lee, LFACHE and John Haney, FACHE.
Criteria for the Award and Applicable Candidates:
– Occupational Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown the highest of achievements in their respective organization that have resulted in clinical, operational, financial and/or community success.
– ACHE/EPAHEN Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown leadership in either EPAHEN or ACHE with a history of achievement as recognized by peers and other associated membership.
– Community Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown leadership in a minimum of one organization where their participation and leadership have been both beneficial to the community and the organization itself.
All potential candidates for this award must be ACHE and EPAHEN members in good standing. Preference is given to those candidates
that have realized a Fellow or Life Fellow status, although this is not a requirement to apply.
– Applicants are asked to complete the form below, and attach a copy of their resume/CV when submitting.
– Qualified candidates will be judged on the key criteria provided on the application. The winner will be determined by a panel of the EPAHEN board of director, based on majority voting or scoring system.
– The award will be presented at EPAHEN’s annual meeting in June.