The Lee-Haney Founders Award annually recognizes an ACHE of Eastern PA member who embodies the mission and vision of ACHE, and the founding members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter, John Haney, FACHE, and the late J. Michael Lee, LFACHE.
Criteria for the Award and Applicable Candidates:
– Occupational Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown the highest of achievements in their respective organization that have resulted in clinical, operational, financial and/or community success.
– ACHE Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown leadership in either ACHE of Eastern PA or ACHE (national) with a history of achievement as recognized by peers and other associated membership.
– Community Achievements: Qualified candidates will have shown leadership in a minimum of one organization where their participation and leadership have been both beneficial to the community and the organization itself.
All potential candidates for this award must be ACHE members in good standing. Preference is given to those candidates that have realized a Fellow or Life Fellow status, although this is not a requirement to apply.
– ACHE of Eastern PA members are invited to nominate a colleague for the annual awards.
– A sub-committee of the ACHE of Eastern PA Board of Directors will review nominations and confirm eligibility of all nominees.
– All qualified nominees will be contacted to confirm nomination and request the following:
- A copy of resume/CV
- History of participation/achievement with ACHE of Eastern PA or ACHE (national)
- History of participation with at least one community organization
– Qualified candidates will be judged on the key criteria provided on the application. The winner will be determined by a panel of the ACHE of Eastern PA board of directors, based on majority voting or scoring system.
– The award will be presented at ACHE of Eastern PA’s Fall Healthcare Symposium.
Yes! I would like to nominate a colleague for the 2022 Lee/Haney Founders Award.