Eastern Pennsylvania Healthcare Executive Network
2020 Calendar of Events
Due to the COVID19 pandemic and social distancing guidelines recommended by the State of Pennsylvania,
EPAHEN has suspended all events for the 2020 year.
However, regional ACHE members still have the opportunity to earn their required educational credits virtually.
Upcoming programs include:
- Leading in a Changing Environment: Population Health
- Leading for Success: Creating a Committed Workforce
- Health Law
- Culture: The Force Behind Strategy
- Practical Leadership Strategies in the Age of Change
- Optimizing Ambulatory Management for the 21st Century
- Key Financial Principles for Nonfinancial Healthcare Executives
- Leading Strategic Change
- Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments